MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Friday, April 2, 2010

Technology


Today my daughter was telling me that she can teach me simple Html codes. About the only thing right now I know about these codes is that the code creates decorations and are what create page content. I have seen Html codes and the most I have done with them is to copy them on my my space. I know that these codes are used to make up the widgets and other parts of this blog page. Here on my blog all I have done is quick post codes to "make it all happen"

I do not know if I am ready to do something like that, but I really am interested in this since it has everything to do with page design and I would like to have more control over my page designs.

So my 17 year old daughter is going to try to teach me and show me some new things.

I am looking forward to learning as I am sure that besides use in my blog I am sure the skills I am learning as it relates to my blog will be helpful to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment