MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Thinking

I have been sitting here thinking about what has been going on since I wrote last on my blog. I have an interview for a job, and I have met a nice guy on the Internet I have been chatting with. My job interview is with one of ACG's competitors. They got my resume off Monster.com. The job is closer to me than ACG was which is a good thing. As for the nice guy, his name is Charles and he lives in St Jo TX which is a small town just west of Muenster. We have had some real nice chats and he seems to be a real nice guy. With no agenda, we will see what happens. No matter what it is just nice to chat with a guy. Getting to know Charles ... or what I know of him so far has been a good thing. He is from a Small town with good small town values. I am very impressed and glad for that. He has a strong faith.
You know Daddy and I talked about the job situation and we discussed of how God new my parents needed me to help with their 50 th wedding anniversary celebration. Not too shortly after that I started getting offers or actually inquiries regarding jobs. Gods timing really is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment