MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Quite A Day


I had quite a day today. I went to run 3 quick errands and ended going all over town and I still have not accomplished one of the things I intended to accomplish. I was going to pick up a picture frame, meat to grill for tomorrow & a skein of yarn for an afghan I am working on. First stop was Hobby Lobby for the frame and skein of yarn, Got the frame but they did not have the color yarn I was looking for. While at Hobby Lobby, My daughter informed me of some things she needed to make the cake for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We picked up gold cake dusting for the accents for the cake... and some piping tips and bags...I also bought a decorating ideas book which has templates in it.

I still needed the yarn so it was off to the the Walmart. They did not have the color yarn I needed either, but we were able to get a a turn table for cake decorating and frosting there less expensive than Hobby Lobby.

Michael's was just across the street. I went in. Eillie stayed in the car to look at the book ... No, I did not find the color of yarn I needed. We decided to go to Jo Ann's in... While on the way there Ellie was showing me stuff she could do with different tips. She said she needed 3 decorating tips so she went into Jo Ann's with me. We got the 3 tips and a thing for her to make frosting roses on and a rose lifter... I did not find the color of yarn I was looking for. ... The Jo Ann's in Denton is small so I went to the one in Lewisville...There we got some coloring for frosting... and I still did not find the color yarn I was looking for.

Well, We went and got the meat to grill for tomorrow, and it looks like I am going to have to order the year from the craft magazine...The bright spot in all this is the beautiful cake my daughter made for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment