MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cyber Games

Do you have a farmville farm... or maybe one on farm town...Are you building a town in my town?...or maybe you are cooking cyber food in your cyber kitchen to serve up in cafe world...Will you be my neighbor and have an Island Paradise, Happy Island or Tiki Paradise of your own to help me move to the next level? I have sent you a gift for your happy aquarium, will you return the favor and send me one for mine?Are you looking for cement blocks for mafia wars? Help me out and visit my zoo world. How many chips have you earned playing Farkle...and how often do you get power dice?
This is just a short list of some of the cyber games you can find on the ever popular social network sites such as twitter & facebook. There are many types of people playing these cyber games. There are those who only become peoples neighbors so their friends can get to the next level, or enlarge their town, or get more points. Then there are the people who only play games in a way that they only have to check in to them every couple of days. Then there are those who use them as a method of unwinding from their hectic day at work.
Then, Then... There are those who play all the games. have farmvill and farm town farms, Have the most decorations Know exactly how long the cyber dishes take to cook and get back to serve them before they spoil, They have 30 neighbors, know how many coins they get each time they collect the rent on the mobile home in my town. They have not one, not 2 , not 3, but 6 islands on happy island and are at level 45 on all their games.
For me it is relaxing though sometimes...especially since I am currently unemployed I play a bit more than I did when I was working but it is an escape to unwind... and some of the music in these games is fun.
SO, WHERE DO YOU FIT IN THE CYBER GAME WORLD???

No comments:

Post a Comment