MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Back To The Blog

     Well it has really been quite some time since I have written on my blog and so much has happened...not the least of which was turning 50 last November. Some people think that 50 is some sort of life mark and I guess that it really is! After all, it means that you have lived a half of a century. Sometimes it really gets a person thinking about all that has happened in the half of 100 years they have been on the earth. Not only specifically in their life but also in the world. Historical events, technology, cultural changes... (the things that have happened in the world that have marked your life. 
      Some people feel that 50 is the age when you start getting old... just beyond middle age and on the down side of the hill...I guess that is one way to look at it.
      I, however, like to look at 50 as the beginning of my prime of life. For most people, with age comes wisdom and that wisdom gives a life a certain view. My children are all adults now (have been for a couple of years) and after a period of being a young widow, I have once again found love and romance and am once again happily married. I am very much enjoying the age of 50. I am able to travel and have experiences I was never able to have when I was younger. I am living a rich wonderful life at my age which is some respects has been a bit of a whirlwind, and I would not trade my age or life at this age for anything in the world. 
     I have been wonderfully blessed by God, all for which I am truly thankful. Every day I look forward to the next daily adventure! 
     Glad to be back in the blogging world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment