MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Been a long time



Wednesday November 3, 2010

It has been a long time since I have written on my blog page. It has been since May 2nd 2010 to be exact. 6 months and 1 day. Much has happened as one might expect. My beloved Chicago cubs finished the season second to last in the NL Central, but my adopted favorite team the TX Rangers made it all the way to the World Series... They lost the series 4 games to 1 but was very excited to see the Rangers do well.

My daughter has started her Sr year in HS... hard to think of her to be graduating soon and starting college... I am still unemployed... that has not changed... I was in a car wreck in July. I was rear-ended by a car that was smaller than my vehicle. I was spun 180 degrees around and tipped on my side... the other driver was exceeding the 50 mile an hour speed limit (obviously). I had to be cut out of my truck with the jaws of life... quite a terrifying experience. I am now in a newer truck (glad he had insurance)


I have had a couple of dates and a boyfriend for a short while... but am still single... like my employment status that has also not changed... I did catch the bouquet at my girlfriend Bridget's wedding... I guess there is hope!


It is November 3, 2010 My 46Th birthday is 17 days away. I am not sure exactly how that makes me feel. I know that since recuperating from my wreck I have been doing more things that I had instead been delegating to my daughter...I suppose that having that kind of experience makes you even appreciate household chores and your ability to do them... I have gotten back into taking pictures and my daughter showed me an outlet to post and show my pictures http://www.deviantart.com/ My photos can be found under Christy-Smile. I guess that I have just about caught up and will get back to my blogging on a regular basis

No comments:

Post a Comment