MLB Nation - Today's Baseball Scoreboard

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

On my mind


Hello! I have decided to venture into the world of blogging. I have set up this blog and I am sure this is going to be an interesting and hopefully fun adventure. I am looking forward to sharing and seeing what people who visit have to share.
Today is Wednesday March 31st. I have been thinking how fast the year has gone by so far. This Sunday is already Easter. WOW! I am not sure, but sometimes it seems that the older I get the faster the year flies by. I have to admit spring is probably my most favorite time of year... despite the possibilities for severe weather in the spring . It is nice to see the trees budding and everything coming back to life from winter hibernation. I love, despite my alergies, to be able to open up the windows and enjoy spring breezes. I enjoy getting out more as it is lighter later.

No comments:

Post a Comment